I’m a professional

This part of the website provides referral information for professionals from healthcare, local authorities and the voluntary sector who work with children and young people.

If you are a young person and are looking for information on how to get referred to CAMHS, talk to your GP, school nurse or, for example, someone you trust at school - find advice about getting support here. They will discuss it with you and then help you get referred and meet us, if that's appropriate.

If you are a professional worried about a child or young person's emotional health and wellbeing, please read our advice and information about our referral procedure  – or you can contact us directly to discuss your concerns.

Please use the link below to make a referral to us.